RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW
ADVERTISEMENT NO. PAT.108/2022
CSIR – Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysuru, a constituent National Laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 01 (One) position of JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW initially for a period of 03 Years or till the project is over on a temporary contractual basis in the project entitled “Understanding diet-mucomicrobiome interaction in functional gastrointensinal disorder (FGID) and development of prophylactic and therapeutic nutrient supplements for FGID” (GAP-0624) tenable at the Department of Microbiology & Fermentation Technology, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru, Karnataka.
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry with NET or GATE
Emoluments: Rs.31,000/- (Rupees Thirty One Thousand only) plus 16% HRA per month.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 22-10-2022 i.e. the last date of receiving the applications.
2. The engagement of JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW is exclusively for the above-mentioned research work.
3. The engagement will be contractual and purely on temporary basis for a period of 03 YEARS or co- terminus with the project, whichever is earlier.
4. The engagement under the externally funded project does not confer any right / claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR-CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
5. Performance of the Project Staff will be reviewed for every six months. In case the performance is not satisfactory, the fellowship could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
6. No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
7. If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI “No objection certificate” from the PI is mandatory at the time of interview.
Eligible candidates may submit online application at https://patcell.cftri.res.in along with necessary attachments of the certificates in support of date of birth, caste, qualification/experience etc. on or before 22-10-2022 under the subject panels Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry. Applications of those candidates, which are already in the above panels for Junior Research Fellow with the above eligibility requirements will be considered by default.
Applications received after the due date 22-10-2022 will not be considered. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview through e-mail.