IIMR Plant Breeding Jobs – MSc Biotech Eligible. Senior Research Fellow jobs for MSc candidates. Botany/Biochemistry/ Bioinformatics/Life Sciences jobs for MSc candidates. SRF vacancies for MSC candidates, check out all of the details below:
Job Name: Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
Name of the Project: “Application of Next-Generation Breeding, Genotyping, and Digitalization Approaches for Improving the Genetic Gain in Indian Staple Crops”.
Tenure: Till Oct 2020 and extendable up to Oct 2022.
Master’s degree in Genetics/Plant breeding/ Biotechnology/Plant Molecular
Biology/ Botany/Biochemistry/ Bioinformatics/Life Sciences Candidates having a postgraduate degree in above-mentioned academic subjects with 4 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree.
Applicants having a postgraduate degree in above-mentioned academic topics with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree with NET credentials or PhD will certainly be taken into consideration for SRF.
Research experience in applications of next-generation sequencing data, bioinformatics tools, molecular markers, gene expression assays, high throughput marker data in crops.
Emoluments: A fixed income of Rs. 25,000 + HRA.
How to Apply for IIMR Plant Breeding Jobs:
- The above posts are simply temporary and on contractual basis till the expiry of the project.
- The age limitation of the above position is up to 35 years as on the day of the interview. The relaxation in upper age limit is five years for SC/ST/women applicants and 3 years for OBC applicants as per rules.
- The candidates shall send Applications at the time of interview in the proforma confined along with a passport size photograph and a set of self-attested copies of requisite mark-sheet, certifications and supporting documents.
- Candidates need to produce all the original certificates at the time of interview for verifications.
- No TA/DA will certainly be paid for attending the interview.
- Report for registration from 09:30 AM to 10:00 AM on the date of interview.
- The decision of the Director, ICAR-IIMR is final and binding in all respects.
- The selected applicants will not declare for regular appointment/absorption in ICAR-IIMR, Hyderabad or funding agency at the end of the project.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
Important Details for IIMR Plant Breeding Jobs:
- Date & Time of Interview: 10.12.2019 at 10:00 AM
- Venue: e ICAR‐Indian Institute of Millets Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500030
View Notification & Download Application Format From BelowWalk-in-Interview-nap
For more latest updates subscribe to TechonBio.