Ferrero Jobs 2020 – Quality Executive Microbiology / Food Tech Apply
An amazing opportunity for Indian nationals to work at Ferrero Rocher. Ferrero Jobs 2020 – Quality Executive Microbiology / Food Tech Apply. Interested applicants can check out all of the information regarding the job given below and apply online for the same:
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Name of the Post: Quality Executive
Job Location: Baramati, Pune
About the Role: To ensure the production unit operates in compliance with the product standards defined by quality department.
1. Perform the sensory tests outlined in the Group Tasting Procedure and plan and manage the sensory tests at all stages of the production.
2. Plan and execute the sensory evaluation trainings for the cross functional teams and maintain records of the same.
3. Implement QMS in Product Quality pillar complying to ISO Standards.
4. Maintain CAPA Tracker for Non Conformances raised during production stages and product quality audits.
5. Write and implement SOPs and Work instructions in the production areas.Perform the sensory tests outlined in the Group Tasting Procedure and plan and also take care of the sensory tests at all phases of the production.
Who we’re looking for:
1. Master’s degree or Bachler degree in Food Technology/Microbiology/Chemical Engineering.
2. 3-5 years of relevant work experience Sensory Evaluation
3. Knowledge of Food Safety Management System and Quality Management System is Must.
4. Experience on problem solving tools
5. Should be able to coordinate with cross functional team for implementation of Quality system and food safety requirements skills.
6. Should have knowledge on Documentation.
How to be successful in the role and in Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are – dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world
Make sure you are subscribed to the TechonBio. You can also get latest information on more interesting developments in the biotechnology industry.
A technophile who is crazy about technology and passionate about blogging.
I care by sharing recent advancements in technology and try to reach out to the minds of people