Amazon Fresh Produce Quality Supervisor Recruitment, Apply Online
Review the fruits and vegetables (FnV) quality during the inbound at Amazon LPC (DC), spokes (UFF-FCs) and vendors
2. Reject the damaged/defective items back to the vendor
3. Make a note of the items rejected during the inbound (by item/by vendor, quantity)
4. Audit the quality during the picking & packing process performed by the LPC associates
5. Monitor the Packaging standards during the packing process
6. Perform daily audits of F&V Bins and share weekly/daily reports with the stakeholders
7. Train the spoke and DC associates on FnV quality and packaging.
1. A bachelor’s degree in food-related disciplines, such as food science, microbiology, or food industry management is a minimum requirement.
2. Should have the latest 2-3 yrs. of experience in food production companies or government inspection agencies.
Should have latest 2-3 yrs. of experience in food production companies or government inspection agencies.
Demonstrated history of working with varied stakeholders and ensuring on ground controls for quality
Drafted by Nagama Nadaf
A technophile who is crazy about technology and passionate about blogging.
I care by sharing recent advancements in technology and trying to reach out to the minds of people