JIPMER Vacancy – Biotech/Biochem/Genetics SRF Post. MSc Biotech, Biochem, Genetics candidates, are encouraged to apply for Senior Research Fellow position that is available JIPMER. JIPMER hiring biochem/biotech/genetics candidates for research vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details below:
Project title: “Micro-RNA expression signatures as predictors of therapy response in psoriasis patients treated with methotrexate: a longitudinal study”
Name of the post: Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
No. of post: One (Temporary)
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. (Medical Biochemistry/Biochemistry/Genetics/ Biotechnology)/ M.Tech. (Biotechnology) with at least two years experience in molecular biology after postgraduation.
Desirable: Passed NET/GATE/equivalent exam. Candidates with experience in clinical research in psoriasis biology with publications in the field and hands-on experience in advanced molecular techniques such as RT-PCR, DNA sequencing, microarrayand a strong background in biostatistics and bioinformatics will be given preference.
Age limit: Upper age limit 35 years. Age limit relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/women candidates as per Govt. rules
Salary: As per rules of SERB, New Delhi.
The walk-in interview will be held on 3 rdJuly 2020, Friday at 10.00 AM in the Conference Room, Department of Biochemistry, JIPMER, Puducherry.
How to apply?
The applicants should apply in plain paper with the enclosed format along with attested copies of certificates to the undersigned at the address given below by 30thJune 2020. No individual call letters will be sent. No TA/DA will be given for attending the interview.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. No Benefit of Provident fund, leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim etc. will be considered, since the post is purely on contract basis.
2. Appointment is for a period of one year, and the appointment may be extended based on the performance every year until the project is completed.
3. The above post is purely on temporary/contractual basis, co-terminus of the project & the candidate will have no right to claim for permanent employment in the Institute/ under SERB or continuation of his or her services in any other project.
4. The candidates are advised not to bring any type of recommendations to influence their selection. Such candidates will be summarily rejected.
5. Interested and eligible candidates may submit their application in the prescribed format (appended) along with the attested copies of the following testimonials:
5.1 Certificate in support of age (Tenth equivalent/High School Certificate).
5.3 Experience Certification.
5.4 Caste certificate (If any).
5.5 Any others (if any).
Address for Correspondence:
Dr. Medha R.,
Principal Investigator, SERB Research Project &Additional Professorof Biochemistry,
Department of Biochemistry,
JIPMER, Puducherry- 605 006.
Make sure you are subscribed to the TechonBio. You can also get latest information on more interesting developments in the biotechnology industry.
Drafted by Nagama Nadaf
A technophile who is crazy about technology and passionate about blogging.
I care by sharing recent advancements in technology and try to reach out to the minds of people