IISER calling for research scientist. Biochemistry job at IISER pune. IISER Pune is hiring for Research Scientist Position. Biochemistry candidates are encouraged to apply at IISER Pune. Research jobs at IISER Pune.
No. of Posts: 01
Project Code: Private Agency
Funding Agency: Private Agency
Preference: Candidates having hands on experience in using chemical
synthesis and analysis tools will be preferred.
Job requirement: Synthesis and characterization of carbon forms and application development.
Tenure of the appointment :Initially for a period of one year, extendable for further
period subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and continuation of the project.
Consolidated emoluments: 1) Rs.40,000/- per month 2) Candidates who have submitted their thesis, but not completed defense (i.e. candidates without a provisional
certificate of having qualified for the degree), will be designated as Research Assistant and paid Rs. 25,000/- per month till the time of submission of Provisional Ph.D.
Age : Not more than 35 years as on the closing date of an Advertisement.
Last date of application : January 27, 2020
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format
available below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to
email@example.com on or before January 27, 2020. Please mention “Research Scientist” Project Code: Private Agency” in the subject line of the email.
1. List of shortlisted candidates for selection process with details of date, time, and venue will be put up on the institute website below this advertisement and candidates will be informed by e-mail only.
2. The print out of the application form sent by email signed and dated by the applicant along with recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected at the time of selection process. Applicant must bring all the original certificates at the time of selection process for the purpose of verification, along with one set of photocopies.
Minimum Educational Qualifications: Ph. D. in Biochemistry. Candidates who have submitted their thesis may also apply.
General Information / details about the post
1. The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
3. The appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
4. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities /Institutions.
5. Age relaxation commensurate with experience of the applicant may be considered with the prior approval of the competent authority.
6. The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
8. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
9. No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
10.Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be
treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
View Notification here
Make sure you are subscribed to the TechonBio. You can also get latest information on more interesting developments in the biotechnology industry